Small Cell networks are in high-demand by Tier 1 Mobile Network Operators as annual wireless data continues double digit growth and is on a path to exceed the macro network capacity. Small Cell networks require large quantities of radio nodes and deep fiber across many parts of the country as providers must keep pace with 4G/LTE, and soon, 5G demand.
We are in an elite club of companies with the equipment, experience and “know how” to deploy end-to-end Small Cell networks with hundreds of miles already built nationally. That’s why leading Mobile Network Operators and Neutral Host Providers depend on us to deliver.
- Right-of-way engineering for fiber and pathway placement
- Node A&E packages and utility pole owner coordination
- Permitting with local and state agencies
- Underground and aerial fiber construction between cell tower and node clusters
- Cabinet placement, coax terminations and fiber splicing
- Power supply turnup
- PIM, sweep and fiber performance testing
- As-built documentation and closeout to Mobile Network Operator MOPs