MSOs are clamoring for city-wide Carrier WiFi networks in their path to a Heterogenous network, thus offloading data from core network infrastructure and improving subscriber experience.
Local governments also see the opportunity by delivering outdoor WiFi as cost-effective connectivity for Smart City applications – connecting residents, visitors, IoT sensors, transportation and pubic venues throughout the community. Recently, we have connected cities, college campuses and military bases with outdoor WiFi radios.
This includes a city-wide outdoor WiFi network with more than 500 Cisco wireless APs in a top 50 market.
- Drive testing and RF mapping
- Right-of-way engineering for cable and pathway placement
- Permitting with local and state agencies
- Cable plant and wireless AP construction
- MSO verification and performance testing